Today’s roundup of the best paid iPhone and iPad apps on sale for free includes eight different apps that span a wide range of categories. There’s definitely something for everyone, but they all have one thing in common: they’re only available as free downloads for a limited time. So if you see anything that looks appealing, be sure to grab it now before theses sales end!
This post covers paid iPhone and iPad apps that have been made available for free for a limited time by their developers. BGR is not affiliated with any developers. There is no way to tell how long they will be free. These sales could end an hour from now or a week from now — obviously, the only thing we can guarantee is that they were free at the time this post was written. If you click on a link and see a price listed next to an app instead of the word “get,” it is no longer free. The sale has ended. If you download the app anyway, you will be charged by Apple. subscribe to our feed to be notified as soon as these posts are published, and you’ll avoid missing the sales we cover.
Are you still cherishing hopes that you are able to achieve your goals by the skin of your teeth? Do you think that catering to your whimsies the right thing to pull you out of the comfort zone? Or may be free motivators and trackers for adopting right habits will make you go to YOUR goal? Then let’s be honest, 70% of your goals you will never achieve! The remaining 30% of goals will be more like a miracle, despite the fact that these goals won’t be ambitious at all. Only strong motivation and discipline do work. That’s it!
If you have a real pet peeve about your bad habits. If you really do want to, but you have not moved your *** yet and keep on procrastinating, warming your one on the sofa. If you need to do something in order not to flush your life down the toilet.
The application Kick Butt –only tough ways to motivate against procrastination!
The carrots are over, you are unable to do anything with them. There are only sticks left for you:
1. Payment for your goals set.
2. Tough motivating messages on your mobile, tablet
3. All your friends in social networks (VK, Twitter) will get to know about your failure (however, as well as success).
4. Daily reports on the goals implementation.
So then, are you ready to become better today? Are you ready to get out of the warm wallow? Are you ready to start living? Then follow the instructions and we’ll lead you to your goal!
3 STEPS FOR THE RIGHT MOTIVATION
Creating a full-fledged motivation, use a proven scheme. Do not kowtow to yourself!
1. Set clear goals: what, how many and when. The goal – weight loss: “How much weight do I want to lose?” What will I do for this? When will I do this?”. The goal -trim figure: “Will I work out by myself at home or go to the trainer? If I do it myself, then what to choose: Jillian Michaels or Cindy Crawford workouts? How many times a week, on what days and how many minutes / hours will the workout last?”
2. Reason your goal. What for you need it. What great and beautiful will appear in your life? Feel what happens if you do not achieve this goal. In what kind of a deep *** will you find yourself? In what kind of a sad ***** will you turn yourself and your life?
3. Limit the time frame for achieving the goal. Tough deadline is one of the best motivators. But do not overdo. 21 days – this is the optimal time to change your life. To turn a rotten nasty wallow into a clean lake of cool water. And 7 days after – to reinforce new habits.
More kicks, motivation and discipline with the hashtag #MyGoal! Use social networks to become better. The application posts messages in your name on your wall in VKontakte or on your Twitter feed with the hashtag #MyGoal. Follow those who along with you want to become better not some day, but right now.
UP AND DO
Do you want to achieve something in this life, and not to sit in your pants playing computer games? Work until you reach the result, but not until you feel the first signs of fatigue. Do it every day. Seven days a week. Without excuses. There is no alternative!
Do not go on by your gut. Do not wait for the muse (there is no such a thing, it’s a fairy tale for snotty-nosed idiots). Go to your goal! Right now! Live now!