Breakfast has what it takes to provide your body with energy as well as essential nutrients which are needed in order to achieve cognitive function and optical physical. Moreover, it can even increase your metabolism and boost energy levels. If you are looking for a way to burn calories and lose weight, it is always a good idea to have fat burning breakfast to speed up your process. It is important to know what you are eating for breakfast in order to control and support your weight loss efforts. If your current breakfast is boring, fattening or even nonexistent, keep reading this article below. In this article, you are going to discover a healthybodybuilding and fat burning breakfast diet & morning meal makeover as well that target your stubborn body fat, helping you achieve your goals as fast as possible.
This healthy bodybuilding & fat burning breakfast was inspired by Spanish dishes. There are a lot of vegetables and fresh herbs in this dish. You can even add hot pepper sauce if you want it to be more spicy.
– 30 minutes total.
– 4 servings.
– 1 teaspoon of ground cumin.
– 15 ounces of pink beans, no salt, rinsed and drained.
– 4 sliced scallions.
– 1 small red bell pepper, divided into several thin strips.
– Half a cup of chicken broth, sodium reduced.
– 2 minced cloves of garlic.
– 4 eggs.
– 1 cup of avocado, sliced.
– 1 teaspoon of yogurt, plain Greek, fat free.
– 4 teaspoons of salsa.
– 8 toasted corn tortillas.
– Hot pepper sauce. Instruction:
– Use a 10” nonstick skillet and heat it over medium high heat. Start to cook the cumin and keep stirring occasionally for half a minute or until you can smell the fragrant. After that, add scallions, beans, garlic, broth and bell pepper. Bring all of them to a boil and lower the temperature then wait until the mixture simmers. Wait until most of the broth is evaporated and the vegetables become tender. This takes about 8 minutes. Then use the back of a wooden spoon, make the beans lumpy by smashing them.
– Use the same spoon and create in the beans 4 indentations. After that, break one egg at a time into a small cup and start pouring them in each indentation. Cover them and cook until they are cooked through. This process takes about 8 minutes. – Take each bean portionthat was topped with eggs on a plate. Decorate the dish with the avocado slices around the beans. Pour yogurt and salsa on top of the dish. You can either serve this with hot pepper sauce or tortillas.